NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
Tattoo

Saturday, June 19, 2010

TATTOO CONTEST WITH CASH PRIZE

TATTOO CONTEST WITH CASH PRIZE
Hello! I'm looking for someone to design a tattoo for me!
I will be offering a $50 cash prize for the design I like the best! (sent via paypal so please get a paypal account if you don't have one already!)

I'm looking for something very reminiscent of summer, similar to the designs above, very art nouveau style, with an intricate border. I'd like the shape to be more like the long black and white banner tattoo.

I'd like flowers in it somewhere, and fireflies, a girl is not necessary however (like in the example pictures). I'd like to have a full moon in there if at all possible, but if not, that's alright.

Thanks and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment